Sunday, March 27, 2011

Concept

So this is the my new impressionistic prawn:





I went to Langebaan to fish the flats for (hopefully) some Wit Steenbras... If not then maybe a Sand Shark or two.  But nope, didnt find anything.  I dont know much about Langebaan so went off Google Earth.  Definately wouldnt return to the same spots.  After trying the flat I fished the channel with a fast sinker.  Its one of those spots that looks incredible on Satellite Imagery but is just a wet desert.



sand prawn fly, f.y fishing langebaan, fly fishing western cape, fly fishing west coast

6 comments:

  1. Really nice blog I wish I could go to South Africa and go fishing for yellowfish,kob and spotted grunter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fly and great concept... combine the clouser and shrimp into one.... brilliant..!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!